TN E Pass Apply Online | Tamil Nadu COVID-19 Pass Registration |Tamil Nadu E Pass Application Form | TN E Registration For Travel Pass: In this post, I will share with you about TN E Pass Registration and how to Apply for Tamil Nadu Online, Rules. We will share important documents which are needed for the Tamil Nadu curfew pass.
TN E Pass Registration
Tamil Nadu government is giving e-passes to its residents in the same way as various states but it will be given only to those who are part of the basic obligation and have not suspended their work. If you are eligible for it then you apply for covid 19 pass. If you pass the classification then you are eligible for a Covid-19 E pass. Covid 19 e pass will be given by Tamil Nadu Govt.
TN e-Pass can be used at all Tamil Nadu state-run toll facilities, as well as at some facilities outside the state. Tamil Nadu Government and its agencies have distributed authority sites for e-Pass Tamil Nadu in Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Vellore, Erode, Thiruvannamalai, Pollachi, Nagapattinam, Tiruchirappalli, Tirupur, and various urban areas. we will share everything about the TN epass. In this article, we will share everything regarding TN E pass.
Highlights of Tamil Nadu Covid Pass
|Scheme Name||Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass|
|Launched By||TN Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Maintenance of supply of essential items|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Schemes|
New Guidelines and Restrictions issued by the Tamil Nadu government, Tn Epass
We already know that covid 19 is increasing day by day in Tamil Nadu. So, Govt shares some guidelines for our safe life. So, prepare and follow those guidelines.
- Inter-district passengers, as well as interstate and international passengers, are required to register on the official website for an E-Pass.
- Travel is allowed for essential activities such as funerals, medical treatment, and weddings, but only after filling out the form on the official website.
- Shops selling vegetables, meat, groceries, and other items can now operate from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. with 50% occupancy.
- Pavement shops selling perishable goods such as fruits, vegetables, and flowers are prohibited.
- Tea shops are not allowed to operate.
- E-commerce services can operate from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Full lockdown will continue to be enforced on Sundays.
- Night curfew will remain in effect.
- ATMs, petrol pumps, pharmacies, and natural medicine stores can operate as usual.
The process of applying for a TN E-Pass Registration is simple and can be done entirely online.
- First has to go to the official website and you will see a home page of the official website.
- On the homepage, you will see a apply epass apply option.
- On this page, you will be asked to fill out a form with your details and why you need an e-Pass.
- Once you submit the form, you will receive an e-pass via email or SMS. You must show this pass to the police when you are outside.
Details Of TN E-Pass Registration
|Name||Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E-Pass (TN E-Pass Registration)|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Objective||Providing no hurdle to moving into the state|
Only the following candidates are eligible to apply for TN e-pass registration:-
- Government duties
- Fire electricity
- Water Department
- Medial department
- Medical services
- Death case
- Health worker
- Animal husbandry
- Movement, loading/unloading Goods
- MSMEs Outside Greater Chennai Police Limits
- Supply of Essential Goods
Through this article, I will share everything about TN Epass., So, read this post and I am sure to know everything. Here are some phone numbers to help you. You can call those numbers for your covid support. We put all the numbers below, some of the numbers are paid some of the numbers are toll-free, if you want to call through a free number then the numbers are 1070 and 1077, 1-800-425-1333. And if you want to know about Paid Number the here it is +919345168402, 9444920525, 956603311, 9080144760, 9566300846, 9444761625. We already put all the helpline numbers bellow.
- Helpline numbers are 9345168402, 9444920525, 956603311, 9080144760, 9566300846, 9444761625,
- Toll-Free No: 1070 and 1077, 1-800-425-1333
Read also: har ghar bijli, बिहार हर घर बिजली योजना 2023: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, लॉगिन व एप्लीकेशन स्टेटस
In this post, we will share everything related to Tamil Nadu Epass (Tn Epass) Follow all steps used for your help. We will share all important points in this post hope you like this post if you want to know more about this post then comment to us more or if you want to do something then comment on this post we will reply to all comments.
We will add more points and more knowledge in this post in the future so please bookmark this techyindiapro.com website for more updates. If you like this article please share this post.
FAQs of TN E Pass Registration
Tn epass apply online
If you want to apply on TN Epass so then you need to go Official Website of TN Epass and select the Epass option and fill out the form, here you set for your TN Epass.
tn epass registration
For tn epass registration, you need some documents for this registration. We will share everything in this post please read the document point for your answer.
Tn epass customer care number
Toll Free No: 1070 and 1077, 1-800-425-1333
Helpline numbers are: 9345168402, 9444920525, 956603311, 9080144760, 9566300846, 9444761625,
tn epass for marriage
Tn epass for marriage is also available. You need to follow up the step of registration for the TN epass for Marriage.
Read also: Games Kharido Free Fire Diamonds Unlimited Topup For Free
3 thoughts on “TN E Pass Registration: Tamil Nadu COVID-19 Pass Apply Online, Good Rules (2023)”