Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Pradhanmritya Kishanai Samman Nidhi Plejana) is an important scheme launched by the Modi government, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi was announced on 1st December 2018 but the scheme was fully launched on 24 February 2019.
If you want to avail the benefits of PM Kishan Yojana then you need to register with PM Kisan. Candidates can apply online at the official website pmkisan.gov.in. eKYC is mandatory for PMKISAN registered farmers. Hello friends, if you are a newbie and you want to avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kishan Yojana, then you must see our post by the end of this page. In this post, we will tell you how to do PM Kisan Registration 2023 and how to do New Farmer e-KYC Here you will get all information about PM Kisan Yojana. So friends let’s start today’s article without wasting time, check this post also for TN E Pass Registration: Tamil Nadu COVID-19 Pass Apply Online, Good Rules.
- 1 What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- 2 PM Kisan Registration 2023
- 3 Documents required to apply for PM-Kisan Yojana
- 4 Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Online Application Process
- 5 How to edit PM Kisan Scheme application form (Updation of Self-Registered Farmer)
- 6 Steps to Check PM Kisan Registration Status
- 7 PM Kisan Registration eKYC 2023
- 8 How do I check my pm kisan beneficiary list?
- 9 What is PM Kisan Eligibility?
- 10 Who will not be eligible for the PM Kishan scheme?
- 11 FAQs: PM Kisan Registration 2023
- 12 Conclusion
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
PM Kisan Yojana 2023 Prime Minister of India Honorable Narendra Modi launched the PM Kisan Yojana for all Indian farmers. Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the central government pays Rs 6,000 per year to all Indian farmers in three installments to eligible farmers. Let us tell you that the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is an important scheme of the Government of India.
Under this scheme, initially only small and marginal farmers with less than 2 hectares i.e. 4.9 acres of land were considered eligible, but later it was extended to all farmers. All the important information about Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and how to fill new farmer registration form is listed in this article. Also, PM Kisan can check the beneficiary status.
Read also: CUIMS Chandigarh University Registration & Admission and cuchd.in login
PM Kisan Registration 2023
You can register yourself sitting at home for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana but for this, you must have an Aadhar card, mobile number, and bank account number. You can register yourself in PM Kisan Yojana by visiting pmkisan.gov.in. It is to be noted that a farmer will get financial help only after his state government verifies the revenue records, Aadhaar number, and bank account number. So while applying make sure that the information entered by you is correct.
The objective of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is to provide financial assistance to farmers who can purchase the necessary equipment and fertilizers for crop production. Applicants stay connected with us till the end to know how to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 and how to check their application and compensation status. In this article, you will find all information about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Read also: West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023 Online Registration Form at bmssy.wblabour.gov.in
pm kisan registration no check
pm kisan registration last date
Documents required to apply for PM-Kisan Yojana
- The Aadhaar card is the most important document without which you will not be able to register for the scheme.
- Landholding papers
- Citizenship certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Passport size photo
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Online Application Process
If you are a farmer and you want to register as a new farmer, and you want to avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, then you can complete the Pradhan Mantri Kisan registration process by following the steps below.
- First of all visit pmkisan.gov.in official website for PM Kisan Yojana Registration.
- On the homepage, you click on the “New Farmer Registration” option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, enter all the information sought there like your Aadhaar card, mobile number OTP, and submit.
- After this PM Kisan Registration Form will open in front of you. Submit it by filling it out properly.
- After this, your application for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be completed. Once the application is approved, you will start getting the benefits of the financial assistance provided by the government.
How to edit PM Kisan Scheme application form (Updation of Self-Registered Farmer)
- First of all visit the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Now the homepage will open on your screen. Click on ‘Updation of Self-Registered Farmer’ in Farmer Corner.
- This page will open after clicking on Update of Self Registered Farmer. There enter your Aadhaar number and captcha code and click on search.
- Now your application form will open on your screen, where you can make necessary corrections.
Steps to Check PM Kisan Registration Status
- Firstly visit pmkisan.gov.in and click on the farmer corner in the menu option.
- Then click on the ‘Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers’ option.
- Now select the state from which you are from, then select District then Sub-District ie Tehsil, then Block and Village.
- Now fill in the Aadhaar Number, and Captcha code and click on the Search button.
- Now the beneficiary can see his/her name as well as can check the name of other farmers too.
PM Kisan Registration eKYC 2023
If you are already registered in the PM Kishan Yojana 2023 portal then you need to complete eKYC to claim your compensation. You can complete your PM Kisan Yojana eKYC 2023 by following the steps below.
- First of all, you go to the official website of PM Kisan (https://pmkisan.gov.in/).
- Coming to the home page, under How to do PM Kisan KYC Online, select the option of eKYC on the right side.
- After entering your Aadhaar card number, click on the search button.
- Enter your Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Now after clicking on the Get OTP button to do PM Kisan KYC Online, on receipt of the OTP, the PM Kisan KYC online process will be completed in front of you by filling that OTP in the relevant box.
How do I check my pm kisan beneficiary list?
Here we are telling how beneficiaries of PM Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana can check their name in the beneficiary list for installments. This list has been published on the Pmkisan.Gov.In portal, in this list, the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has announced the names of the farmers who will get installment benefits under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi. To check the name, follow the process mentioned below.
- To check the beneficiary list, first of all, visit the Pmkisan.Gov.In website.
- Now come to the ‘Farmer Corner’ at the bottom of the website.
- Here click on the option of Beneficiary List / Beneficiary List.
- Now enter your State, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village details.
- After that click on Get Report.
- Now a list of all the beneficiaries of your village will appear in front of you, in this, you can check your name.
- Only those farmers whose names will be there in this list will be issued the next installment.
What is PM Kisan Eligibility?
Any government scheme has specific eligibility criteria, on the basis of which benefits are granted to the beneficiary. If you want to apply for PM Kishan Yojana, then you must meet the criteria given below.
- The beneficiary seeking financial assistance must be a resident of India.
- Such applicants are small and marginal farmer families. A farmer’s family consists of husband, wife, and minor children. Husband, wife, or children cannot claim benefits separately.
- The farmer family has only up to 2 hectares of cultivable land which can be used for agricultural purposes. The total land area of different revenue villages should be less than 2 hectares. The land can be located in the urban area as well as in the rural area.
Who will not be eligible for the PM Kishan scheme?
- All institutional landholders.
- Farm households belong to one or more of the following categories.
- Former and current holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/Ministers of State and former/present members of Lok Sabha/Rajya Sabha/State Legislatures/State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and its field units Central or State PSUs and attached offices / autonomous institutions Regular employees of Government as well as local bodies
- (Except Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000/- is more
- (Except the above category Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D employees)
- All persons paying income tax in the last assessment year
- Businessmen, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects who are registered with professional bodies.
FAQs: PM Kisan Registration 2023
Q. Is PM Kisan’s new registration available?
Candidates who are eligible to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 online, you can do PM Kisan Scheme Registration 2023 through the official website pmkisan.gov.to of the Government of India and submit all your related details.
Q. What is the last date of PM Kisan KYC 2023?
Now only those farmers will be given the benefit of this scheme, who will write the ration card details in their application. KYC Made Mandatory – Now KYC has become mandatory under Pradhan Mantri Kishan Yojana. The last date for KYC for this is 31st July.
Q. Who is eligible for PM Kisan registration?
Small and marginal farmers are eligible for PMKSNY. Farmer families that hold cultivable land can apply for the benefits of this plan. A beneficiary should be an Indian citizen.
Q. How can I register PM Kisan offline?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana New Registration: Offline Process For offline registration of PM Kisan, visit the nearest Common Service Center (CSC). Meet the officer in charge and tell him that you want to enroll in this scheme and give all the relevant documents like an Aadhaar card, bank account number, etc.
Q. What is the Official Website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2023?
Hello friends, in this post I have discussed PM Kisan Registration 2023, How to do New Farmer e-KYC, PM Kisan Status Check pmkisan.gov.in and PM Kisan Eligibility, etc. Hope you have read and understood our post to the end. Bookmark our website techyindiapro.com to get the latest updates on PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
Read also: www.asianpaints.com painter token scheme scan 2023 registration online
2 thoughts on “PM Kisan Registration 2023, New Farmer e-KYC Update @ pmkisan.gov.in”