So Guyes, today our topic is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana 8 kist, so let’s start with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana 8 kist. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central sector scheme with 100% funding by the Government of India. It started on 1 December 2018. Under this scheme, income support of Rs.6/- per annum will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land/ownership of up to 2 hectares, and also check the status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, Status चेक pmkisan.gov.in, रजिस्ट्रेशन से जुड़ी जानकारी.
The definition of family for this scheme is husband, wife, and minor children. State Governments and Union Territory Administrations identify eligible farm families for assistance as per scheme guidelines Funds received under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi are directly transferred to the bank accounts of beneficiaries through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer). Through this article, we will provide all information related to the latest updates of Pradhan Mantri Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana like – Pradhan Mantri Kishan Yojana Installment, Pradhan Mantri Kisan EKYC, Pradhan Mantri Kishan Status, etc.
- 1 PM Kisan 8th Installment: (PM kisan samman nidhi yojana 8 kist)
- 2 What to do to get delayed installments of PM kisan samman nidhi yojana 8 kist?
- 3 Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
- 4 What are the required documents related to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- 5 How to Register Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi:
- 6 How to Check Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status:
- 7 How to Check Your Name in Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2023:
- 8 How to do PM Kisan eKYC?
- 9 What is PM Kisan Helpline Number?
- 10 Some important questions and answers related to PM Kisan:
- 10.1 1. What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- 10.2 2. What are the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana?
- 10.3 3. What if the beneficiary provides the wrong information to apply under the scheme?
- 10.4 4. Is the income tax-paying farmer or his spouse eligible for benefits under this scheme?
- 10.5 5. Who is eligible for benefits under this scheme?
- 10.6 6. When was PM Kisan Yojana launched?
- 10.7 7. pm kisan samman nidhi yojana 8 kist kab aayegi
- 11 Conclusion:
PM Kisan 8th Installment: (PM kisan samman nidhi yojana 8 kist)
Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, 7 installments of Rs.2000-2000 have been sent to farmers so far. Under the scheme, the 8th installment is expected to be available to around 90% of people by this March. But if the application is delayed or any discrepancy is found in it, you will be denied the benefit. So it is better to check your status on time. We tell you that a scheme called Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi has been launched to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers. Under this scheme, eligible farmers are being paid Rs 6000 in 3 installments every year. All the information for this is provided on the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
What to do to get delayed installments of PM kisan samman nidhi yojana 8 kist?
If your Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment has not arrived yet, you must re-check your registration status and see if your KYC process has been completed. The main reason for the PM Kisan installment stoppage is that your registration process is not completed properly, so you should visit the nearest CSC center as soon as possible and complete your registration process properly, and check PM Kisan 13th Installment Date & Time 2023 Status & List PDF.
Read also: awaassoft.nic.in – PMAY Gramin Application Status & Beneficiary Details
Also, if you have not received the 8th installment and you want to complain, you can contact Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana’s helpline number – 155261 or 1800115526 (Toll-Free) or 011-23381092. Also, you can mail your complaint to the e-mail id ((email@example.com) ).
PM kisan samman nidhi yojana 8 kist – Overview:
- Scheme Name: List of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM KISAN).
- Launched by: Central Govt.
- Beneficiaries: Small and marginal farmers of India.
- Basic Benefit: ₹6000/ year – in 3 installments.
- Project Objective: To financially empower farmers.
- Official Website: pmkisan.gov.in.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
Any government scheme has specific eligibility criteria, based on which the benefits are provided to the beneficiary. Only small and marginal farmers who are Indian citizens will come under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. Also, all zamindar farmer families, who have cultivable land in their name, are eligible for benefits under this scheme. Below are some qualifying points.
- Beneficiaries seeking financial assistance must be a resident of India.
- Such applicants are small and marginal farming families. A farmer’s family consists of husband, wife, and minor children. Husband, wife, or children cannot claim the benefit separately.
- Farmer households have only up to 2 hectares of cultivable land that can be used for agriculture. The total land area of various revenue villages should be less than 2 hectares. Land can be located in urban as well as rural areas.
Candidates who want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will need some important documents which are listed below-
- Basic address proof.
- Farmer’s Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN card.
- Copy of account statement.
- Passport-size photograph.
- Bank account statement.
- I am certificate.
How to Register Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi:
If you are also a farmer and you have not yet applied for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023, then how to apply online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana today? Answers to questions can be found in this article. You follow the steps as per the below-mentioned process and your PM Kisan registration will be completed successfully.
- First, visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana registration.
- On the homepage, you click on the “New Farmer Registration” option.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you, enter all the required information like your Aadhaar Card, Mobile Number OTP, and submit it.
- After that, the PM Kisan registration form will open in front of you. Fill it out correctly and submit it.
- After that, your application for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be completed. If the application is approved, you will start receiving the financial assistance benefits provided by the government.
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status:
If you are a new application for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you can check your PM Kisan Beneficiary status, the process is given below-
- To check PM Kisan’s status, first, you need to visit PM Kisan’s official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- After that, the home page of the website will open in front of you, on the home page you have to click on the “Auto Registered Status” option in the farmer corner.
- After clicking, a page will open in front of you where you will be asked for your Aadhaar number and image verification.
- After filling everything in correctly, you click on the given search button next.
After that your PM Kisan beneficiary status will appear in front of you. It contains complete details of your registration. Along with this, where your application is pending and the reason for rejection if the application is rejected is also written.
Read also: 20000 loan on aadhar card – आधार कार्ड से 20000 का लोन कैसे मिलेगा
How to Check Your Name in Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2023:
Such farmers who want to see their name in the Pradhan Mantri Kishan Yojana List 2023, can easily see it through the process mentioned below-
- To check the PM kisan list, first, go to the ex’s corner of the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- After that click on the beneficiary list.
- After clicking, on the new page, select your state name, district name, tehsil name, block name, and village name, and then click on the report option.
Next, the list of all the beneficiaries or those who are receiving Samman Nidhi installments in your village will open before you.
How to do PM Kisan eKYC?
Recently, Pradhan Mantri Kishan’s e-KYC has become necessary for every farmer, without Pradhan Mantri Kishan’s e-KYC money is not being paid into the account. The last date for this was 31 May 2022 but now the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India has extended the last date for completing e-KYC under PM Kisan Yojana, check this related post PM Kisan Yojana 2023 | प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना क्या है?.
According to the notification issued on the official website of PM Kishan Portal, farmers can now complete their EKYC by July 31, 2022. Following are the steps to do PM Kisan e-KYC-
- For e-KYC, first, visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in. and scroll to the previous corner.
- There at the top, you will see the e-KYC option, click on it.
- After that, a page will open in front of you where you can do e-KYC with your Aadhaar and Mobile OTP.
E-KYC of farmers is very important to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. In such a situation, if a farmer does not complete e-KYC, he will not get Rs 2000 from Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The government has taken this step to prevent the spread of fraud in this scheme.
Read also: Bihar Ration Dealer New Vacancy 2023 | बिहार में राशन डीलर के 1000 पदों पर होंगी भर्ती अपने जिला की बहाली ऑनलाइन चेक करे
What is PM Kisan Helpline Number?
PM-Kisan Helpline is 155261 and the toll-free number – is 1800115526. Also, you can contact the Ministry of Agriculture at this number (011-23381092). You can also contact District Agriculture Officer or Accountant.
1. What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (Prime Minister Kisan) is a central government scheme that provides financial assistance to the families of all zamindars in the country to meet their financial needs for purchasing various items related to agriculture and allied activities as well as family needs.
2. What are the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana?
Under the PM-Kisan scheme, the families of all zamindar farmers will be given a financial benefit of Rs 6000 per year in three equal installments of Rs 2000 every four months.
3. What if the beneficiary provides the wrong information to apply under the scheme?
In case of furnishing false information, the beneficiary shall be liable for recovery of transferred financial benefits and other disciplinary action as per law.
4. Is the income tax-paying farmer or his spouse eligible for benefits under this scheme?
No, an income tax-paying farmer or his spouse is not eligible for benefits under this scheme.
5. Who is eligible for benefits under this scheme?
All zamindar farmer families who have cultivable land in their name are eligible for benefits under this scheme.
6. When was PM Kisan Yojana launched?
The PM-KISAN scheme was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 24th February 2019.
7. pm kisan samman nidhi yojana 8 kist kab aayegi
14 March Fryday.
I hope you enjoyed this PM kisan Samman Nidhi yojana 8 kist article and learned something, so anyway, we request you to share this valuable information with everyone and let us know if you have any queries. Our aim is only to give you accurate information. Thank you very much for reading our article and don’t forget to bookmark our website for more content.
Read also: PM Kisan 13th Installment Date & Time 2023 Status & List PDF
2 thoughts on “PM kisan samman nidhi yojana 8 kist (2023)”