PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Bank Account Balance Check Online is now available on the official website at pmkisan.gov.in. In today’s article, you will get all the information to link your bank account number with your Aadhaar card. Also, you can check PM Kishan Samman online bank account details and Aadhaar link status. So readers are requested to read our complete article carefully to know every detail about this PM Kisan eKYC portal. So friends, without wasting any more time let’s start today’s article, and read this registration PM Kisan Registration 2023, New Farmer e-KYC Update @ pmkisan.gov.in.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and pm kisan aadhaar link bank account balance
- 2 PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Bank Account
- 3 Benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Aadhar Link
- 4 How to activate your PM Kisan Bank Account and link your Aadhar Card?
- 5 How to fill Aadhaar Card Details in PM Kisan?
- 6 How to check the pm kisan aadhaar link bank account balance 2023
- 7 How do I check PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Online?
- 8 PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Eligibility Criteria
- 9 PM kisan aadhaar link bank account balance FAQs:
- 10 Conclusion
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and pm kisan aadhaar link bank account balance
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan Yojana) is a government of India-initiated scheme that aims to provide minimum income support of up to Rs. 6000 to all small and marginal farmers per year, check this for status check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, Status चेक pmkisan.gov.in, रजिस्ट्रेशन से जुड़ी जानकारी 2023.
PM-KISAN Yojana scheme provides a financial benefit of Rs. 6000 per annum to all landholding farmers’ families. This sum is payable in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each every four months.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Bank Account
Many of you know that the Central Government has launched the “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana” for small and marginal farmers. Under this scheme, farmers will get financial assistance of ₹6000 in 3 monthly installments. And this money will be directly deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account. So far about 14 crore farmers have been given this facility.
However, to avail of Reman, farmers need to have a bank account which should be linked to an Aadhaar card. Only then the beneficiaries are eligible to get all the benefits from this scheme.
Read also: PM Kisan 13th Installment Date & Time 2023 Status & List PDF
PM Kisan 15th Installment List 2023 – Pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary List
Moreover, the Aadhaar card is issued only to citizens of India and anyone can get an Aadhaar card irrespective of age or caste. To get aadhaar you need to link your aadhaar with many services like mobile sim card, ration card, pan card, bank account, and purchase your LPG connection account for LPG subsidy, etc nowadays it is very important to have an aadhaar card which is linked to your account. . should be linked. So if you have not linked your bank account with your Aadhaar then you need not worry. We have provided all the necessary information about linking your bank account in this article.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link 2023 – Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Objectives||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
|Post-Category||Central Govt Farmer Welfare Scheme|
Benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Aadhar Link
The main benefits of PM Kisan Aadhaar link are as follows:
- If you want to take benefits of Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you need to have your Aadhar card linked with your bank account.
- After linking your bank account with Aadhar, you will get ₹6000 in 3 installments yearly on your account.
- You can also take advantage of this facility both online and offline mode.
- However, Aadhar card is linked with your bank then your subsidy will go directly to your account.
- If your bank account is linked through the PM Kisan portal, then you do not have to stand in long lines to get installments under this scheme.
- In addition, it also saves your time as everything is done online mode.
How to activate your PM Kisan Bank Account and link your Aadhar Card?
Hello friends, if you want to activate your PM Kishan account and then link your bank account with your aadhaar, you need to follow the step-by-step procedure given below:
- First, you need to go to PM Kisan official portal.
- Now, on the homepage, you need to click on eKYC (New) option.
- You should have an account and it should be connected to net banking.
- After that, you have to log in then your Information and Services option will show, click on it.
- Now, you have to select the Aadhaar card update and fill in your Aadhar number.
- Then you have to enter your account number and mobile number.
- Finally, you have to enter your Aadhar card number which is linked to the bank.
- After that, a message will come to your registered number and your link will be completed.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Date & Time 2023 Status & List PDF
How to fill Aadhaar Card Details in PM Kisan?
To fill Aadhaar card details in PM Kishan, follow the steps below –
- First of all, you have to visit the link https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the PM Kisan Portal, click on the “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records” option.
- Then click here, and after clicking a page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in the asked details like your Aadhaar number and verification code, etc.
- Now, click on the Search button.
- On the farmer dashboard, you have to fill in your account number, farmer name, mobile number, etc.
- After filling in all the details correctly, you have to click on save.
- So in this way, your details will be successfully filled in the PM Kisan Account.
How to check the pm kisan aadhaar link bank account balance 2023
Beneficiaries must know how to check their balance provided by PM KISAN. Here is the detailed procedure on how to check the balance status:
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana @pmkisan.gov.in
- The Homepage will appear, then find the Candidate Corner.
- On the right side of the page, click on the ‘Beneficiary list’.
- Then, a new page will open, enter your required details here your Aadhaar Card Number, State, District, Block, and Village.
- Check the details carefully and click on the ‘Get Report’ option.
- Now, the installment window of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will appear on your screen.
How do I check PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Online?
It is mandatory to link your Aadhaar number with your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Bank account to receive payment. You can easily check PM Kisan’s Aadhaar link status online on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and navigate to the “Farmer’s CORNER” section.
- Step 2: Select the option to edit the Aadhaar failed records.
- Step 3: Use your Aadhaar number, to check your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi status by Aadhaar number.
- Step 4: A dashboard will open on your screen. You can see your PM Kisan’s Aadhaar link status on this dashboard.
PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Eligibility Criteria
Under this scheme, all land owner, farmer families are eligible for benefits. A land-owning farmer family is defined under the scheme guidelines as a family consisting of husband, wife, and minor children owning cultivable land as per the land records of the concerned State or Union Territory. Existing land tenure systems are used to identify beneficiaries, check this post for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, Status चेक pmkisan.gov.in, रजिस्ट्रेशन से जुड़ी जानकारी 2023.
PM kisan aadhaar link bank account balance FAQs:
Q. How can I check my PM Kisan account balance?
You can check your Pm Kisan balance from the official website of Pm Kisan Yojana. The official website link is @pmkisan.gov.in.
Q. How can I check my PM Kisan balance with Aadhar Card?
First, go to the PM-Kisan official website. On the right side of the screen, click on eKYC. Enter your Aadhaar card number, and captcha code and click on the search button. Enter the mobile number linked to the farmer’s Aadhaar card.
Q. How can I link my bank account number with PM Kisan Aadhaar?
Steps to Link Aadhaar with Bank Account through ATM-
Step 1: Visit your bank’s nearest ATM and enter your 4-digit PIN after swiping your debit card. Step 2: Choose the ‘Service’ option. Step 3: Click on the Aadhaar Registration option in the ‘Registration’ section.
Q. How can I check my PM Kisan beneficiary status online?
First, visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in. Click on Farmer Corner and click on the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status option. A new page will open on your screen, enter your aadhaar number and mobile number. Complete Information About PM Kisan Installment Beneficiary List 2023
Q.How can I update my bank account in Kisan?
Alternatively, you can also visit the nearest Common Service Center (CSC) or PM Kisan Seva Kendra/Lekhpal/Tahsildar/Krishi Office to update your bank account details. For this, you need to carry your aadhaar card and bank passbook.
Q. PM Kisan eKYC Aadhaar OTP Helpline Number
If you have any queries or are still facing any kind of problem regarding linking your bank account with Aadhar. Then you can contact on PM-Kisan Helpdesk No: 011-24300606,155261
Hello friends, in this post I have discussed pm kisan aadhaar link bank account balance, and Account Balance Check and also given all information about PM Kishan. Hope you have read and understood our post to the end. Feel free to share our post with your friends and comment below if you have any queries regarding PM Kishan’s Aadhaar link.
1 thought on “pm kisan aadhaar link bank account balance @pmkisan.gov.in (2023)”