Hello friends, in today’s article, we have brought information about West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana. Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has launched a new scheme to waive the amount of contribution for payment of subscription to Provident Fund from the shoulders of unorganized workers. The state government itself will give the grant amount. To apply for the scheme, you must register and apply online at Samajik Suraksha Yojana‘s official website bmssy.wblabour.gov.in. In this article, today we will share with you all important information about Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BM-SSY) like Objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Important Documents, and Relevant Details. Also, we will share with you all the procedures to apply under this scheme. Read our article carefully to get all the related information. So friends, without wasting time let’s start today’s article, and read also WB Bangla Awas Yojana 2023 Application Form PDF Download – বাংলা আবাস যোজনা Download.
- 1 WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BM-SSY) 2023
- 2 Benefits Of Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- 3 Eligibility for Samajik Suraksha Yojana:-
- 4 Documents Required for West Bengal BM-SSY Scheme Application:-
- 5 Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Online Registration Form
- 6 How to Make User Login in BM-SSY Scheme
- 7 Search Your Details in WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana List 2023
- 8 How to reset a forgotten password?
- 9 The process to download BMSSY from PDF
- 10 How to check BMSSY status
- 11 FAQs:-
- 11.1 Q1. What is the website for the online application of WB BM-SSY?
- 11.2 Q2. How much should I pay to become a member under BM-SSY?
- 11.3 Q3. Who is eligible for WB BM-SSY?
- 11.4 Q4. What is WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BMSSY)?
- 11.5 Q5. When does the social security scheme start?
- 11.6 Q6. Why the government of West Bengal named this scheme Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana?
- 12 Conclusion
WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BM-SSY) 2023
With an aim to consolidate various social security schemes and provide uniform benefits to all unorganized workers, Samjik Suraksha Yojana (SSY)- 2017 was launched. Earlier the name of the scheme was Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY) but on 1st April 2020, the name of the scheme was changed to Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BM-SSY).
Let us tell you that all the citizens of the state who are eligible for this scheme have to apply Rs. 25 per month for membership in the State Government Labor Provident Fund under this scheme. Then, when the worker attains the age of 60, the state government pays some amount to the worker in the form of a monthly pension.
According to the WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana, the state government now wants to provide financial assistance to the workers who are unable to work so that the workers can easily meet their living needs. But if an employee does not contribute to the scheme for a period of 3 years respectively, the account of the employee will be automatically closed as per scheme rules. To take advantage of the labor scheme, online registration can be done by visiting the scheme’s website. We tell you that currently, the West Bengal State Government is providing the benefits of the WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana to around 93% of the working population of the entire state.
Read also: WB Krishak Bandhu Natun List 2022-23 PDF Download | Check Krishak Bandhu Status, WB KB Scheme Apply Online
bmssy.wblabour.gov.in Key Points
The details of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name of the scheme||Samajik Surakha Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||The Respected Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Launched on||The year 2017|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized workers according to the approved list of unorganized industries and self-employed occupations|
|Objective||To waive off the amount of contribution|
|Benefits||The burden will be removed from the shoulders of unorganized workers|
|Contribution Amount||Rs. 25/- per month|
|Contribution towards||Provident fund|
|The amount will be paid by||State government|
|The contribution process starts from||1st April 2020|
|Previously the amount was paid by||The unorganized workers|
|The previous name of the scheme||Bina Mulya Samajik Surakha Yojana|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Benefits Of Samajik Suraksha Yojana
Hello friends, there are many benefits of the Samajik Suraksha Yojana, the benefits are as follows –
- The scheme has a provision that when a laborer is hospitalized due to serious illness, the state government provides financial assistance of Rs 6 lakh to that laborer.
- If the worker falls ill and is admitted to the hospital, the state government gives financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh to that worker.
- Under the scheme, the state government provides necessary financial assistance to the children of beneficiary workers for pursuing higher education.
- If the worker is disabled, the government provides financial assistance to him.
- Under this scheme, the government pays a pension to the employee who is the beneficiary of this scheme after completing the age of 60 years.
- Under the BM-SSY scheme, workers are provided with medical facilities for health treatment and redressal of grievances of workers for social justice.
- If a worker dies in an accident, the worker’s family is given financial help and compensation.
Eligibility for Samajik Suraksha Yojana:-
If you wish to apply for the scheme, you must have the following qualifications –
- As per WB Samajik Suraksha Yojana rules, the applicant worker must be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal.
- For the application of the scheme, the age of the applicant worker should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 60 years.
- As per the scheme rules, the family income of the applicant worker should not exceed Rs.6,500/- per month except for construction and transport sector workers. There is no family income requirement for workers engaged in the construction of buildings, bridges, dams, etc., and workers employed in the transport sector.
- As per the scheme, the average income of the worker’s family for the 12 months prior to the worker’s application for this scheme will be calculated.
Documents Required for West Bengal BM-SSY Scheme Application:-
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Permanent residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Caste certificate
- Family income certificate
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Online Registration Form
Hello, friends if you Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana online registration form Want to fill, then here is the complete process to fill out WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Online Registration Form 2023:-
- Firstly visit the official website at https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/
- Click on the“New Registration by Beneficiary” tab on the official website.
- After clicking on the link, the registration form will open in front of you. Fill in the details asked in the form carefully.
- Here applicants can enter the category of worker type, name, date of birth, e-mail ID, mobile number, identity proof, caste, ration card number, religion, gender, marital status, father name, mother name, and monthly family income. In addition to this, state name, district name, sub-division, block/municipality/corporation, GP / Ward, Pin code, post office, police station, and house number are to be entered.
- Finally, applicants can click on the “Register” button to complete the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana online registration process.
How to Make User Login in BM-SSY Scheme
Here is the complete process of user login to Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023 Scheme:-
- To log in, first, you visit the official website of SSY bmssy.wblabour.gov.in.
- After coming to the website of the scheme, you will see the link to “User Login” on the website. Click the link to log in.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now enter your username and password information on the new page that opens.
- After this enter the information of the captcha code and click on the button “Login”. In this way, you will successfully login on to the portal of SSY.
Search Your Details in WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana List 2023
If you want to search your details under Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana, you can follow the below-mentioned procedure –
- To search for details, first, you need to visit the official website.
- After coming to the website, click on the “Search Your Details” link. After clicking on the link, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now enter the details of your registration number on the new page that opens.
- After entering the details enter the captcha code and click on the “Search” button.
- After clicking on the button, all the details related to your plan will appear in front of you. In this way, you can search your details online for the SSY scheme.
How to reset a forgotten password?
- To reset the password, you must first visit the login page of the scheme.
- After coming to the login page, you will get the link “Forgot Password”. Click on the link to reset the password.
- As soon as you click on the link, as soon as the new page opens, you will be asked for the details of the user name. Enter the details of your username.
- After entering the details you will be asked to enter a new password. Enter your new password information and fill in the captcha code.
- After that click on the button “Submit”. Your login password will be reset by clicking the button. In this way, you will be able to reset your login password for the scheme.
The process to download BMSSY from PDF
- To download all the forms related to the Social Security Scheme (BMSSY) without cost, first of all, go to its official website.
- After this, on the home page, you have to click on the option of View and Download Form.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where there will be many forms, click on any form you want to download.
- On clicking, a BMSSY form PDF file will open in front of you, from there you have to click on the download option.
How to check BMSSY status
If you want to check BMSSY status then you need to follow the below steps. You can check BMSSY status easily by following the steps.
- To check BMSSY’s status, one has to visit its official website.
- After visiting the website, you have to click on the option of checking the status.
- After this, you have to fill in the necessary information asked in the form.
- Now you will be able to see your BMSSY status as soon as you click on the submit button.
No Premium Amount in WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
Poor people will have to pay a single penny from their pockets to avail benefits of West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023. Previously, people needs to pay Rs. 25 per month while govt. used to contribute Rs. 30 for each beneficiary in the Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2017. The govt. has announced that there is no longer a need to pay premiums as govt. will bear the entire cost in BM-SSY Scheme.
Assistance to BMSSY Scheme Beneficiaries
In case of the death of beneficiaries, the family members would receive Rs. 2 lacks. In case someone gets disabled, each beneficiary will receive Rs. 1 lakh.
CM has requested Finance and Labour dept. to make premiums completely free as poor people belonging to unorganized sectors were facing difficulty in paying Rs. 25 per month. The CM also urges the Labour department to bring landless laborers under Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana.
Q1. What is the website for the online application of WB BM-SSY?
The website to apply for WB BM-SSY is bmssy.wblabour.gov.in.
Q2. How much should I pay to become a member under BM-SSY?
The payment amount for membership under BM-SSY is Rs.25/-.
Q3. Who is eligible for WB BM-SSY?
According to the scheme, citizens who are residents of West Bengal work as laborers in an unorganized sector. To know more about the eligibility related to the scheme you can read about it in the above article.
Q4. What is WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BMSSY)?
We inform you that West Bengal Samajik Suraksha Yojana has been renamed as Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana.
BMSSY was started in the year 2017 by the Government of West Bengal.
Q6. Why the government of West Bengal named this scheme Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana?
The government of West Bengal named this scheme a No Cost Social Security Scheme because earlier under this scheme the beneficiaries had to pay a program fund of ₹ 25 every month but the government waived off this fund and named the scheme as No Cost Social Security Planned.
Hello friends, in this post I have discussed complete information on how to fill West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023 online registration form at bmssy.wblabour.gov.in. Apart from this you have discussed project eligibility, documents required for the project, the application process, etc. I hope you finally read our post and we were able to help you. Comment below if you have any queries about West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana.
3 thoughts on “West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023 Online Registration Form at bmssy.wblabour.gov.in”