Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration / Login: SSO ID of Rajasthan is an initiative in digital form launched by the Government of Rajasthan to provide all facilities under the umbrella of a single Rajsso portal, also known as SSO ID. We all know that for every web-based application or website we need to create a personal username and password.
Users are stuck keeping track of their unique IDs and passwords for every application they submit to any site. If the password is lost, you must reset the password and provide a different email ID. This process of recovering and resetting passwords has become an ongoing process. However, with the use of an SSO ID login, you only need to visit one site which will help in every government-related work of Rajasthan state.
In this article, we will give all the information related to this portal, such as how to register an account in SSO ID login, sign yourself up in SSO log in Rajasthan, and create your SSO ID username to access SSO log. In, what is e-Mitra and how is it different compared to SSO ID? How to retrieve your SSOID, SSO ID login details, and more. Be patient and read this article carefully to get detailed information. So friends let’s start this article without wasting time.
- 1 SSO ID Login- Single Sign-On ID – Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration / Login
- 2 Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration 2023
- 3 What is the aim of creating an SSO login ID?
- 4 What are the advantages of SSO login?
- 5 Services covered under RajSSO
- 6 What are the Application charges To Register on the SSO ID Login portal?
- 7 Eligibility for Rajasthan SSO ID Registration – ssoid registration rajasthan
- 8 What are the Documents Required to Apply?
- 9 How to log in and register SSO Rajasthan – sso registration
- 10 Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration / Login 2023 – Apply for Single Sign-On Digital Identity Applications
- 11 How to Register as Udyog or Industry?
- 12 How to register on RajSSO as a Government Employee of Rajasthan?
- 13 How to register as a Non-Resident of Rajasthan?
- 14 How to Login Rajasthan SSO ID – Process
- 15 What if I Forget my SSO login ID?
- 16 What if I Forget my SSO Log In Password?
- 17 How to Delete your SSO login ID?
- 18 How to Merge various RajSSO ID into one SSO ID?
- 19 Helpline Number and Email ID for Rajasthan Raj SSO ID
- 20 What is e-Mitra?
- 21 What is the procedure for login into e-Mitra?
- 22 How to Install RajSSO App?
- 23 FAQs
- 24 Conclusion
SSO ID Login- Single Sign-On ID – Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration / Login
SSO ID Login Portal, also known as SSO ID Portal, is an initiative of the Government of Rajasthan. The main idea of this portal was to provide the services of the entire state in one portal.
SSO Login ID is an all-in-one solution for users who are confused to access each service through separate platforms. When you sign up for an SSO ID login you will be connected to all departments serving the citizens of Rajasthan.
Read also: UP Nivesh Mitra Portal Online Registration
This allowed the citizens to take advantage of all the schemes under one roof. Not just the scheme, SSO ID Login Rajasthan offers utilities as well as land registration, application for scholarships, payment of taxes and duties, and much more. All can be accessed through a software SSO ID login. Some also call it Rajsso.
Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration 2023
Rajasthan Government is providing many online services to its citizens. Recently a new website for Single Sign-on Identity (Rajasthan SSO ID) has been launched. This is a very important website. It facilitates using the same name and password for various online functions and government websites.
Almost all government jobs application and online facilities are available on this website. More than 100 categories of online services are available at once on the Rajasthan SSO ID portal. E-Mitra, Bhamashah Card Services, Rajasthan Employment Fair, Recruitment Online Form, Online Deposit or Withdrawal, Electricity Bill Payment, Money Transfer from one place to another, Online Shopping, etc. services are available in a single portal.
All services available on Rajasthan SSO ID Portal All the citizens of the state whether they are doing their own business, private job, government job, student, or any other business, can avail of all the services available on Rajasthan SSO ID Portal. To get all the services, first, you need to register on the portal.
Rajasthan SSO ID 2023 – Overview
|Name of Article||Rajasthan SSO ID|
|in Language||राजस्थान एसएसओ आईडी|
|Name of Department||One Digital Identity for all Applications|
|Launched by||State Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Major Benefit||Get benefited through various online services at one place & SSO ID|
|Article Objective||Providing online services to the citizens of Rajasthan|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana/ Yojna|
What is the aim of creating an SSO login ID?
The main reason for having an SSO ID is to access all the schemes and services offered by Rajasthan on one portal. This is a very important initiative to support the Digital India scheme. This allows users of Rajsso ID to enjoy the benefits in a hassle-free manner.
What are the advantages of SSO login?
Rajasthan SSO Portal is a type of Login ID Password, which you will be able to login to the official portal issued by the Rajasthan Government to avail of related services in one place.
- You can fill out all the forms related to any scheme related to the state government that is coming up or currently going on.
- The most important function is that of emitra, so that you can easily log in to the emitra portal and avail of the services offered on the emitra portal.
- Once you are logged into the E-Mitra portal, you can do the related tasks of the Aadhar card.
- Through this portal, people can make sure to amend Aadhaar, Aadhaar card.
- You can also apply online for Police Character Certificate through this portal.
- By using SSO ID, you can easily fill out any student scholarship form online.
- Labor card-related works can also be done through this sso id portal.
- Related to labor cards, labor cards, and labor cards can apply online.
- Mobile recharge, DTH recharge, postpaid, and prepaid bill payments can also be done easily.
- You can also relate to the appointment of the doctor through the hospitals located in Rajasthan.
- Online GST service is available.
- Through this portal, the Rajasthan government can also do online registration for recruitment in related government jobs.
- The list here is quite long, please visit the official website and you can also see the information related to the rest of the services.
Services covered under RajSSO
Rajasthan Single Sign-On (RajSSO) offers various services offered by the state on a single platform. Users of the site have to submit their personal details and create SSO login ID to avail of these services online The system is secure enough to ensure the privacy and security of users’ personal information.
Below are the major categories included in the platform through Rajasthan Single Sign-On (RajSSO).
- Business Registration
- Bank Correspondence
- Arms License
- Artisan Registration
- E-Mitra Reports
- Attendance MIS
- Building Plan Approval (BPAS)
- Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana (BRSY)
- Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana (BSBY)
- Challenge for change
- GST Home Portal
- Circuit House Management System (CHMS)
- DCE APP
- Digital Visitor Register
- Disaster Management, Relief & Civil Defence Department (DMRD)
- Drug Control
- Drug Control Organization (DCO)
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Electrical Inspectorate Department (EID)
- Electrical Inspectorate
- Forest and Wildlife
- GPS Consultancy
- Higher Technical & Medical Education (HTE)
- Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)
- ITI APP
- Job Fair
- Labour Department Management System (LDMS)
- Local Self Government (LSG)
What are the Application charges To Register on the SSO ID Login portal?
The registration process for the creation of an SSO login on RajSSO is absolutely free. Anyone who is eligible for SSO ID Login can sign-up through the portal by providing the required documents and paying zero fees and can avail of all the services according to their preferences.
Eligibility for Rajasthan SSO ID Registration – ssoid registration rajasthan
To apply for Rajasthan SSO ID, you must have some essential qualifications. For example-
- The applicant should be local resident of Rajasthan.
- If you are an industrialist you can apply separately.
- Rajasthan government employees can apply separately on the SSO ID portal.
- There is no requirement of 18 years to create an SSO ID.
What are the Documents Required to Apply?
Given below is a list of documents required for registration on the official portal of SSO login.
- Jan Aadhaar
- Universal Account Number (UAN) for employees registration
- Google account login details
- Facebook account login details
- UAIDI Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah ID Card
- State Insurance & Provident Fund ID (for government employees)
- Business Registration Number (BRN) for Business
How to log in and register SSO Rajasthan – sso registration
For login or new registration on the SSO Rajasthan government.in the website, you must have the necessary documents and citizenship of Rajasthan. You can log in and do online registration on the official website of Rajasthan SSO Id Portal “sso.rajasthan.gov.in”.
If you go to the SSO portal, you will find two options, log in and Registration. If you have already registered, all you need to do is log in with your SSO ID and password And even if you forget the SSO ID or password, you can do it again.
Read also: OBC / EWS जनगणना – क्वांटिफायबल डाटा आयोग पंजीयन
If you are new and creating sso id for the first time then you need to click on the registration option on the website. Here you will get registration option in three categories viz-
- Government Employees
Choose the category you belong to from these three. After selecting your category, you can register yourself by following the following process and get the benefits of the government scheme.
Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration / Login 2023 – Apply for Single Sign-On Digital Identity Applications
If you are a common person, student, laborer, or private employee residing in Rajasthan, you can register for SSO ID as a citizen.
Here you can see four or only two options. You can register with any facility you have. A citizen who is applying to be registered for SSO login ID can apply for registration by following the following steps:
- Click on the option “Citizen”
- Choose one option to sign up i.e. Jan Aadhar and Bhamashah account for the residents from Rajasthan and Google account for other residents.
- When you select Jan Aadhar, you will need to enter your Jan Aadhar number.
- Similar to this is the case of choosing a Bhamashah account
- If you opt for Google Account then you’ll have to enter your Gmail ID.
- A new webpage opens and you will need to enter desired SSOID Username and Password
- Be sure to keep your username and password secure in case you need to log in again for the SSOID portal, you will need to enter these credentials.
- If the system detects all is well it will confirm that your registration procedure was successful
- You are now all set to log into the SSO login ID using your username and password.
Read also: Aaple Sarkar Portal Online Registration
How to Register as Udyog or Industry?
To apply for SSO Log In registration under the name of a Udyog or Industry on RajSSO(SSOID), the following steps must be completed:
- Select the option “Udyog”
- The Udyog owner is required to provide their Business Registration Number (BRN) in order to obtain registration.
- Enter your Business Register Number to be registered for Udyog or Industry
- After entering the business registration number (BRN) click Next.
- You will be taken to the registration page, where you can set your SSO login ID
- Username/Password through Mobile Number and email.
- When you submit the information you will also need to enter the OTP received on your mobile and email
- After successfully creating SSO login id, you’re required to sign in using the username you registered and the password you created.
How to register on RajSSO as a Government Employee of Rajasthan?
The portal offers the option of registering employees of the State Govt. of Rajasthan. Take these steps in order to sign up:
- On the official website on the SSO Log In website, choose “registration”
- Choose the option “Government employee’ among the three options: Citizen, Udyog, and Govt. Employee
- In this section, you must enter your State Insurance & Provident Fund number, as well as your State Insurance and Provident Fund(SIPF) password.
- After entering the details on the same page, you will see a new window and you need to enter the desired information.
- Then, you must configure your SSO login ID username and password.
- After successful updating of your details, you will be registered on the SSO ID Login platform.
- You can now log in to the portal using your username and password.
How to register as a Non-Resident of Rajasthan?
You can also sign up for SSO login ID if you are a Citizen of India but not a Resident of Rajasthan State. In this case, they are able to join with your Google account. Follow these steps to sign up:
- Go to the website of the official portal sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- In the left column Click on Registration.
- If you’re an outsider, go to the Google option
- In this section, you must mention the Google email ID with which you’d like to sign-up for the SSO ID portal.
- Now, enter your Google password and then enter.
- A security notice opens up indicating that the page you accessed is redirecting you to https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register” link
- In this section, you must fill in the required information and create your username and password for SSO login ID.
- Click on the Register button and you have successfully created an id on the portal
How to Login Rajasthan SSO ID – Process
You need to register your successful SSO ID before login in. If you have registered successfully then you can log in easily. You will need your SSO ID/Username and Password to log in.
To log in with SSO ID, visit the official website.
- On this home page, you will find the login option.
- Here you need to enter a username and password.
- After that, the 6-digit captcha needs to be entered carefully.
- Finally, you have to click on login.
If you have forgotten your SSO ID or password, you can reset it.
What if I Forget my SSO login ID?
As we know that one digital identity can be created using one mobile number. So in case the beneficiary has created this registration id and forgot it by mistake, they can get it again. All they need to follow the given instruction:-
- Visit official website
- On the home screen, there is an option for I forgot my digital identity click here
- Click on this option
- It will redirect to a new page where options under citizen Udyog and government employee will show.
- Under the citizen option, forgotten ID can be recovered using Aadhar, bhamashah Aadhar Facebook Google Twitter ID
- There is one more method which includes SMS through Udyog ID
- Udyog Aadhar for business registration number is required for reset of password
- For government employees, a SIPF number is required
What if I Forget my SSO Log In Password?
We have very little need for SSO IDs, so often we forget our passwords. In this situation, how to know the password of SSO ID login now, there is no reason to worry, it is very easy to know the password.
If you have forgotten your SSO ID, you can generate your new password from the Rajasthan Single Sign-in portal. How to generate a new password for the SSO ID login, follow the below procedure-
- First, you need to visit the official website sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, under the login section, two options Forgot Password and Forgot SSO ID are available.
- Click here written in front of Forgot Password option.
- Now a new page will open where you have to enter your SSO ID or email.
- After that, you need to enter your registered mobile number, email ID, or Aadhaar ID / VID.
- Finally, you need to enter the 6-digit captcha and click submit.
- After that, you have to give OTP.
- Now you can create and submit your new password.
- Now you can log in to the SSO portal with this password.
How to Delete your SSO login ID?
- First of all, open the SSOID official portal and log in using your SSO login ID.
- After opening your id, view the options provided in the menu bar
- Thereafter find the option of “account settings”
- Under the account setting, you will see an option to delete your account. Click on the delete id option.
- After this, your SSO ID Login details will be deleted from the system
How to Merge various RajSSO ID into one SSO ID?
If a user is using multiple SSO IDs, they have the option to join these IDs to access a single SSO ID. This can be accomplished by the following steps:
- First of all open the official portal @ sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- After opening the official portal of SSOID, log in to your account using your SSO Log In details.
- Select the option that lets you edit your profile. The tab is located on the bar at the top.
- First, you must deactivate the profile for this SSO ID.
- Then select the option ‘merge by Govt SSOID’
- Choose the next. Then, on the next page, click on the option ” deactivate the account
- A web page appears and you must confirm that you want to disable your SSO ID
- To verify your identity, an OTP is sent to your mobile phone for verification purposes. Click on the ‘ Send OTP’ button
- You must enter your OTP.
- On the next page, enter your Govt SSO ID username as well as the password you wish to use for the next step.
- You need to grant permission to remove your second ID and merge this SSO ID with the first Govt ID. In order to do this, select the Yes button.
- In this way, your SSOID will be merged into your Government SSOID. Your ID information will be transferred to the current Government ID.
Helpline Number and Email ID for Rajasthan Raj SSO ID
Many times we face any problem related to SSO ID in any application. So in such a situation, you can call the helpline number of the ssoRajasthan government.in the website or send mail to the email address.
Helpline Number: 0141 5153 222, 0141 512 3717
Email ID: Helpdesk.firstname.lastname@example.org
What is e-Mitra?
e-Mitra is another digital initiative of the Rajasthan state government. In the case of e-Mitra, citizens can avail the benefits of various schemes of the state by logging into the e-Mitra portal. The portal is available in 33 districts of the state. It can be used offline and online. The portal provides more than 300 services to citizens as well as government to public services.
- The overall goal of the e-mitra scheme is to put the services of the State within the reach of every citizen of the State.
- To provide transparency to beneficiaries and also to foster a feeling of equality for all.
- The portal is offline and online, those who do not have the technical expertise are also able to benefit from the scheme.
What is the Difference between SSO ID and e-Mitra?
Some people believe that the terms e-mitra and rajsso are identical. But the reality is that they are distinct. The concept of eMitra is more extensive than RajSSO. A variety of departments and services are covered by e-Mitra.
What is the procedure for login into e-Mitra?
- In order to log in to e-Mitra, first you need to open the official website @ emitra.rajasthan.gov.in.
- When you click the login option, you will be redirected to the site sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- To log in to e-Mitra your username and password will be identical to the SSO login ID username and password.
So, it is clear that in order to use e-Mitra you have to be registered on the SSO ID portal. First, take an overview of how to sign up for registration on SSO ID Login.
Read also: OBC / EWS जनगणना – क्वांटिफायबल डाटा आयोग पंजीयन
How to Install RajSSO App?
In addition to the official website, you can also avail advantage of this initiative by Rajasthan State Govt. by downloading the RajSSO android application. This Android application is available through the Google play store. Download it using the following steps.
- Go to Google Play Store on any Android smartphone.
- In the application section Look to find “SSO Rajasthan“
- The following app will show the results from the Play store
- Select the Install tab.
- The app will be downloaded into your phone
- How to open SSO ID on phone?
First, you need to open any browser on your mobile. And in that case, one has to visit the official website of SSO “sso.rajasthan.gov.in”. Here you need to log in with your SSO ID and password.
2. What is the SSO ID?
The government of Rajasthan is providing SSO ID as a digital identity to all citizens. With this Rajasthan SSO ID, a citizen of Rajasthan can avail of many benefits like online government schemes, bill payments, online applications, and vacancy applications.
3. What is Rajasthan’s single sign-on RAJSSO?
A single platform is created by the Rajasthan government for one digital identity for all applications. Under this using a single digital identity, all the application and admission processes can be done.
4. What is the procedure to register for Digital identity?
The registration process is very easy. All you need is to have relevant information. Registration can be done through citizens, Udyog, and government employees. All procedures have been discussed above.
5. How to download the Android application of E Mitra?
E Mitra has generates iPhone Android and Windows applications for easy access. The procedure to download the E Mitra application has been discussed above.
6. What are the services charges for services in Rajasthan single sign-on?
E Mitra has fixed the commission rate for services. It includes a fixed percentage and another form of commission. All these details as discussed above.
Read also: UP Nivesh Mitra Portal Online Registration
In this article, we have discussed complete details about Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration and Rajasthan SSO ID Login. SSO ID is very important if you are a resident of Rajasthan. With SSO ID, you are digitally identified. You can fill out any government scheme form with it.
If you want to know about more such projects then bookmark our website at Techyindiapro.com. I hope you have read our article completely and we were able to help you. Thanks so much for sticking with us till the end.
1 thought on “Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration / Login 2023 – Apply for Single Sign-On Digital Identity Applications”